Welcome to Ray of Hope

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

200 posts in this topic

I prefer this one.

Спойлер

20 hours ago, Smollet said:

I prefer this one.

Hide contents

That's more something you listen with morning coffee.

Спойлер

One more version

Hello there! One more soul have joined the eng forum.

Where I'm from? Poland.

Question: Any news? You were silent form quite some time.

Anyway, I'm looking foward to playing this game.

1 час назад, Kulawy сказал:

Hello there! One more soul have joined the eng forum.

Where I'm from? Poland.

Question: Any news? You were silent form quite some time.

Anyway, I'm looking foward to playing this game.

Welcome! News waiting for themselves. The development continues. The PTA is in full swing. Well, the community is waiting for the next diary.

Привет Товарищи!

I'm from Canada, but still feel slav deep down.

Anyways, really looking forward to seeing where this game goes. I think that it looks very promising and with a very dedicated team, and arguably most important, community, great things can happen with this project.

I actually don't mind the small English community that much, where there's still people you know and can hang out with and explore the zone with, but not crowded with idiots, small children, etc. like games like PUBG.

Hope to see you all when we get there!

18 минут назад, Moostic сказал:

Привет Товарищи!

I'm from Canada, but still feel slav deep down.

Anyways, really looking forward to seeing where this game goes. I think that it looks very promising and with a very dedicated team, and arguably most important, community, great things can happen with this project.

I actually don't mind the small English community that much, where there's still people you know and can hang out with and explore the zone with, but not crowded with idiots, small children, etc. like games like PUBG.

Hope to see you all when we get there!

Hi. 

Please read that advisory for more information. If u have some questions ask me)

10 minutes ago, SkreepeD said:

Hi. 

Please read that advisory for more information. If u have some questions ask me)

Not sure how it relates to my intro, but thanks anyway.

16 минут назад, Moostic сказал:

Not sure how it relates to my intro, but thanks anyway.

Just wanted to help)

@Moostic I'm sure that "non-Slavic" community will not be small on release. I will be glad to share the atmosphere of the Soviet post-apocalypse with foreigners.:2:

On 8/15/2017 at 8:37 AM, Smollet said:

@Moostic I'm sure that "non-Slavic" community will not be small on release. I will be glad to share the atmosphere of the Soviet post-apocalypse with foreigners.:2:

Here's to that, Stalker!

greetings from the UK been a fan of stalker for a while and just found out about this project and i can defiantly say this will get mod of the year when it releases i just hope it will not end up like the arma 3 stalker mod nothing but team killing.     

23 hours ago, SmileyDog said:

greetings from the UK been a fan of stalker for a while and just found out about this project and i can defiantly say this will get mod of the year when it releases i just hope it will not end up like the arma 3 stalker mod nothing but team killing.     

Добро пожаловать!

I'm sure that the way things are headed right now, we should be able to avoid those kind of problems. Or at the very least enforce them.

On 27/08/2017 at 9:02 PM, SmileyDog said:

Probably won't happen, Arma 3 mod was just a mod. Nothing more.

Privet/Heya all & Infinite Art,

It took me a while to figure out how to register with the blank 'security check' error on the registration form on the English speaking part of the site, though I read here about how others were getting around the issue and followed the instructions.

My name is Arron "IceLizard" Burgess. I too, am from the UK.

I am very interested in your MMO(ish?) type of mod for STALKER, one of my favorite franchises. If I understand correctly, the way you have chosen to make this open world STALKER multiplayer experience is similar to an idea I had also, which would have used servers that host the Chernobyl 'world' (though my idea entailed different servers hosting each map 24/7 with a master a-life server handling the AI events and day-night/weather choreography), though sadly I wouldn't have the time between commitments to focus on such a project (I do specialize in 2d & 3d design on an enthusiast level but non-professional basis, though I don't possess the technical or programming knowhow in order to achieve the whole thing).

I also chose to become a patron of your project earlier, for the pursuit of helping you guys with this endeavor.

Keep up the good work!

(Some of this post was copied from a moddb comment that I made on the Ray-Of-Hope member profile, though applies here too).

Man this place really pities in comparison to the Russian bar. I mean, dudes post there everyday and it takes like, 3 months for anyone to post anything here.
While we're on that topic, how do the English and Russian communities compare?

Been following this mod for a while now, good to be here! 

Вітаю ўсіх! Greeting for everyone from some random guy from Belarus ( Don't ask me what am i doing in the eng section - that's just my choice (+ i want to practice my english sometimes)). I'm following that mod for about a year. And... It's looks great! After hundreds of mods that one will probably be a gulp of a fresh air for me. 

Well, also i wanna ask a little question. When the next "developers diaries" will be out (if it's not a secret)?)

10 часов назад, Winters сказал:

Well, also i wanna ask a little question. When the next "developers diaries" will be out (if it's not a secret)?)

As soon as possible.

On 11/11/2017 at 5:55 AM, Moostic said:

Man this place really pities in comparison to the Russian bar. I mean, dudes post there everyday and it takes like, 3 months for anyone to post anything here.

Yeah that sucks, will also be like this ingame, russians will stomp everyone else :10:

It's up to us. To build a strong community. Devs or admins can't do this.

On 2/22/2018 at 1:12 AM, Smollet said:

It's up to us. To build a strong community. Devs or admins can't do this.

The unfortunate truth.

But hey. I'm here whenever you guys feel like chatting.

To start off on a fresh page, what will you guys do while you wait for RoH? When do you think/hope RoH will come out?

On 01/03/2018 at 1:42 AM, Moostic said:

The unfortunate truth.

But hey. I'm here whenever you guys feel like chatting.

To start off on a fresh page, what will you guys do while you wait for RoH? When do you think/hope RoH will come out?

Go on with life and probably 2022.

Hey,

Guys/Infinite Art, please don't think that I have forgotten about Ray of Hope, I am just very involved on a project on a different game, so I haven't had too much time to concentrate on much recent progress that you guys have been making. However, I am still an eager patron, and will continue to donate in order to help support the project. I am very much looking forward to playing ROH when it enters playable form!

Keep going!

9 минут назад, IceLizard сказал:

Hey,

Guys/Infinite Art, please don't think that I have forgotten about Ray of Hope, I am just very involved on a project on a different game, so I haven't had too much time to concentrate on much recent progress that you guys have been making. However, I am still an eager patron, and will continue to donate in order to help support the project. I am very much looking forward to playing ROH when it enters playable form!

Keep going!

Hey man
Big thanks for supporting!
We are working day and night in our free time
Btw, we created our Discord server where yoy can check out live-changelog of the game
Welcome: https://discordapp.com/invite/rffsfku